Roam is a destination guide in the form of an app on your phone, allowing our community of users to access local information, in every location, with just a simple app tap.
- Find places of interest – never get lost – become a local in every location
- Receive loyalty deals and discounts, news, offers and events directly to your phone, sent by your favourite venues
- Share your places of interest with friends and family – create plans and discuss them in the in-app chat
- Stay safe with the app’s “Find my Friends” functionality and Safe Groups
- Follow and check into your favourite places, so you never miss out on what those venues have to offer!
“ROAM is a fantastic app for finding suitable venues both near to home and further away. Great and innovating idea. Roam is definitely recommended by me.”
- Send customers push notifications with any news, offers, events, loyalty deals and discounts or other offerings direct to their customers’ phones.
- Create a loyalty club for your customers – existing customers are 40% more likely to buy your products
- Share new product releases to your customers exclusive offerings, menus and other services
- By claiming your listing on the Roam app, this effectively becomes your own app.
- Drive desired actions like buying again or up-selling
- Communicate your brand values to increase loyalty and repeat revenue
“ROAM is perfect for my business – it’s a social platform that has been created entirely for my business’s needs, taking us away from all the nonsense that you come across on the other social platforms. We can send our customers messages with what we have to offer and reward those that stay loyal to us.”
We run a monthly training webinar for any businesses or community figures, BIDs, place leaders and other town campaigns that would like to get involved and run with Roam in their town or city!
“With our venue being slightly out of sight, this means we are out of mind with our customers. ROAM allows us to send push notifications straight to our customers expressing what’s going on, when we have offers and other things like this, putting us back in mind, and ultimately putting us back in sight.”
We have a number of champions that support our mission, ranging from The Save The High Street Initiative to Business improvement Districts and Business associations – you can see some of them below!